Friday, December 3, 2010

We like sportz and we don't care who knows

     I recognize that sports play an important role in many people's lives, and is one of the main parts in many cultures.  However, I don't really view sports that way.  There is no thrill in watching other people play, though personally I do enjoy playing the occasional basketball game.  People follow sports players like movie stars, looking at them as larger than life characters.  However, with a few exceptions, they just do things that not a whole lot of other people can do (no one really follows around like, rocket scientists, but I bet that not a whole lot of people could do that either. 
     When I personally play, its lots of fun. But similar to that no one wants to simply be on the bench and watch, I hate to be even LESS involved and just be on a couch a couple thousand miles away.  Maybe thats just me, but sports don't really influence my life.  I play them when I want, and don't really watch them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment