Monday, January 24, 2011

Good food review

     The last real restaurant I visited(not for class) would be Piazza Bella.  I think you might have mentioned it the other day, but I had gone on New Year’s Eve before going out.  While this place always has its setbacks (this particular time the table was located right next to the constantly-opening door), it is always a nice experience.  Unfortunately, going out with my family certainly always means that it takes several hours to get out the door.  This also means that upon arriving, my sister and I will fill up on bread before the meal begins.
     Even so, it is a great Italian restaurant, having a very unique sauce that is put on just about everything.  Almost always, my family orders the same thing each time.  Not messing with tradition, we do this, and pass dishes between one another.  If I was mistaken, and you did not already go, I would recommend going there when you next get a chance.  It’s a good solid meal, and defiantly a good place for family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment