Friday, April 8, 2011

Invisible

I was considering leaving this blank, and saying my entry was invisible, but the decrease in my grade might overwhelm the lame humor.  So actually, my friends and I were discussing this the other day during lunch.  started out as a "would you rather" question, as "Would you rather be invisible all the time, or invisible only some times, but not be able to control when you are/aren't?"  I thought the answer was quite obvious- invisible all the time.  If it only happens some of the time, I really couldn't take advantage of being invisible.  I could still be judged accordingly for my appearance, kind of like the Invisible Man.  That was a terrible "Would you rather" by the way, not sure why that one came up, I'm not sure anyone would choose that second choice over the first.  Being actually physically invisible might make you less "invisible" in a sense that its something new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment